Monday, October 24, 2011

This is one of my all-time favorite pictures. Ever.

Mallory, my precious, precious first born, was baptized yesterday. At the age of 9 she's decided to show everyone her love for the Lord and that she's accepted Christ into her beautiful little heart. She wanted her Daddy to do the baptizing cause she thinks he's pretty awesome ;) He was more than touched to do so. That's our phenomenal Pastor Tim holding the mic for Scott.
My sweet girl.
This is Mal with one of her besties, Mikaila.





Mikaila was also baptized on the same day by her Dad. What an awesome memory for these two! They also lost the exact same tooth, on the exact same day about a week ago, and they think that's pretty darn swell :)

To make Mallory's baptism even more sweet is the awesomeness that it was also my Dad's birthday! So of course they came to church with us to be there for the special event. My sister and my niece, and Scott's mom came as well.

Afterward, we went out for some Chinese. I took pics, which confirmed to everyone how weird I am. But that's ok. I wanted pics so I took some!
My sister and my Maggie
My Mom and my niece
Birthday Boy & Mallory
The sweetest Mallory there ever was!
My awesome Dad!
There was a mirror above our table so I made everyone look up so I could snap that shot ;)
Hard to see, I know, and my flash doesn't help, but I enjoyed it!

Then we spent the afternoon at our house playing this fun game, along with some b-ball in the driveway and a little football in the yard (I didn't get any pics of that, frown). But it was such a fabulous day and I will cherish it forever.I really could not be more proud of my little Mallory who totally loves Jesus and wants everyone to know it!
I'm a blessed Momma. My cup runneth over.

No comments:

Post a Comment